Please see the letter below form National AOH Immigration Chair Dan Dennehy. New evidence has come to light that the Loyalist Death Squad that target Malachy McAllister was operating under the guidance of British Intelligence. Malachy McAllister has been in this country for 19 years and has been a model member of the community. Please take the time to give our brother your support.
Brother & Sister Hibernians and All Friends of the Irish Peace Process and Unity,
Malachy McAllister, a Brother from New Jersey Mercer County AOH Division 1, having fled his birthplace with his young family, based on proven death threats from Loyalist Death Squads, now faces imminent deportation on April 25, as we remember the 100th Anniversary of Ireland’s Republic.
Malachy McAllister, here for the past 19 years, is raising his young family, is a productive businessman and employer and is acknowledged by many as a key promoter of the Irish Peace Process.
PLEASE CALL your member of the House of Representatives TODAY. The number for the House Congressional Switchboard is (202) 225-3121.
- Give your zip code when requested and ask to speak to your Congressman’s Office.
- When directed to that Office, ask to speak to the Legislation Officer or Immigration Liaison your Representative.
- If they aren’t available, ask to leave a message stating: “I would like to hear from the Congressman, the Chief of Staff or the Representative’s Immigration person as soon as possible. Ask then for an email address in order to forward Congressman Crowley’s letter.
- If they are available, tell them that (a) You support Congressman Joe Crowley’s request that ICE exercise its discretion (as it has done previously) by taking quick action to suspend the deportation order against Mr. McAllister as he is no threat to this country. (b) Ask your Congressman to contact Congressman Crowley and sign onto this letter!”
- If your Representative indicates to you their support for Comprehensive Immigration Reform, THANK THEM! If your Representative indicates opposition, ask them to reconsider that position and thank them for their time.
- Please call or email me immediately after you have made contact, so that we may follow up on your efforts
Brothers—this issue is now crucial and requires immediate action on the part of every Hibernian. I will be happy to provide you with any supporting information that you require.
Visit the NYAOH website for addition information and “talking points” to assist you in conveying the message.
Thanks in advance for all your efforts.
Yours In Our Motto,
AOH National Immigration Chairman