As noted in our newsletter, Friday, September 18, is our next division meeting. Because of room capacity limitations due to the pandemic, we can only have twenty-five members attend live. Accounting for Division officers, Hibernian House officers, and Committee heads, that probably leaves room for roughly 10-15 members at large. To accommodate, the meeting will be simultaneously held virtually. Details and a link for connecting virtually have been sent to your emails. Please Check Your Email!
Some important things to consider:
- If you do not feel well, please do not come. If you are attending, please make sure to wear a facemask. Social distancing will be enforced in the room.
- The pub will close roughly around 7:30 and reopen after 9:00 to accommodate division members only during that time for the meeting. After 9:00, the pub will reopen under current House rules.
- Once we reach capacity (30 members in total, including 5 new initiates), we regret that we will not be able to let additional members enter. As you’ve probably seen, Rockland cases have spiked of late, and we do not want to contribute to that nor endanger any member’s well being. We welcome and encourage all members who are concerned or who may not be able to attend due to the attendance restrictions to avail themselves of the virtual option.
- We will stick to a tight agenda to allow the pub to reopen for business on a timely basis. Also, we are limited to 40 minutes for the virtual portion of the meeting.
- If attending virtually, make sure to have your AOH membership card in hand, as you will need to present it on screen to participate.
- Please keep in mind, as with most things in our strange new world, we are learning as we go along. So, please be patient with the virtual aspects of the meeting – we will get better with practice!